WATCH: Top headlines this morning; from Brexit to LIC chairman resigning
Woman reads papers underground train in London with a ''vote remain'' advert for the BREXIT referendum. Image Source: Reuters
Zee Business brings you the most important stories of the day that will help you shape your market strategies and keep you informed with the latest developments.
Top stories five stories this morning:
1. UK goes to polls in EU referendum
2. Markets cautious ahead of Brexit
3. CNG fueled bikes to Launch today
4. New RBI Governor to be announced next week?
5. LIC chairman SK Roy resigns