SEBI Recruitment 2018: Applications invited for Officer Grade A posts; Check sebi.gov.in
SEBI Recruitment 2018: Market regulator SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) has released an advance intimation for the recruitment of 120 post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). The online process to receive applications would begin from September 15, 2018.
SEBI Recruitment 2018: Market regulator SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) has released an advance intimation for the recruitment of 120 post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). The online process to receive applications would begin from September 15, 2018. The interested candidates have take a written test in two phases, and those who will clear Phase I and Phase II Examinations, would be called for an interview. Selected candidates for the post of Officer Grade A would undergo a probation period of two years.
The written test would be conducted online. The phase I exam would consist of multiple choice questions on General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning, Awareness of Securities Market and English language.
For further details, interested candidates can check the SEBI's official werbsite--www.sebi.gov.in.
The eligibility criteria and other details are given below.
1. Candidates should be within the age of 30 years.
2. Final year students are also eligible to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2018.
3. Students applying for general and legal stream must own a Bachelors’ degree in law/Engineering/Chartered 4. Accountant/Company Secretary/Chartered Financial Analyst/ Cost & Work Accountant or a Masters’ degree in any discipline.
5. For Information Technology stream candidates must be a graduate in engineering or any other discipline.
Application fee: Aspirants belonging to general category need to pay Rs 850 while SC/ST/PwBD candidates need to pay Rs 100.
Residential accommodation shall be provided to the selected candidates for the job. The Officers may be posted and transferred to any SEBI location in India.
SEBI reserves the right to modify the selection procedure, if deemed fit.
Service Conditions/ Pay and Allowances
1. Probation: The selected candidates shall be recruited as Officers Grade ‘A’ and will undergo a probation of two years.
2. Pay & Benefits: The pay scale of Officers Grade ‘A’in SEBI is Rs 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
3. Other benefits include House Allowance, Leave Fare Concession, Medical Expenses, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Eye Refraction, Conveyance Expenses, HouseCleaning Allowance, Education Expenses, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers, Subsidized Lunch Facility, etc., will be as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in SEBI.
Watch this Zee Business video
SEBI will arrange pre-examination training for SC/ST/PwBD candidates, free of cost at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and New Delhi centres. Candidates, who desire to avail of the training, may apply separately to SEBI and will be required to attach a scanned copy of the caste/ PwBD certificate.