SBI recruitment 2018: Applications invited for SCO posts on sbi.co.in/careers; salary starts at Rs 31,705
SBI recruitment 2018: The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited Online applications from physically fit candidates for appointment of Specialist Cadre Officer, including Deputy Manager (Security) and Fire officer. Interested candidates should apply Online through the SBI's official websites-- https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI recruitment 2018: The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited Online applications from physically fit candidates for appointment of Specialist Cadre Officer, including Deputy Manager (Security) and Fire officer. Interested candidates should apply Online through the SBI's official websites-- https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. The last date to submit application is September 24.
Applicants are advised to register themselves online through the link available on the SBI website, and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card, etc. Call Letter for Interview: Intimation/Call letter for interview will be sent by email or will be uploaded on Bank's website. No hard copy will be sent.
Details of posts:
Deputy manager (regular): 27
Fire Officer (contractual): 21
For Deputy Manager, candidates with minimum 5 years of Commissioned Service in Armed Forces or as a Police Officer should apply.
For Fire Officer's post, candidates should have be BE (Fire)/B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering, Fire Technology & Safety Engineering)/retired fire officer with 10 years of experience in as Fire Officer. Otherwise, they should be Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers/ BSc. (Fire) or has completed divisional officers course from National Fire Service College with minimum 5 years’ experience.
Age Limit: Candidates applying for Deputy Manager should be between 28 and 40 years, while those applying for
Fire Officer's should be between 35 and 62 years.
Pay Scale for Deputy Manager: Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 31,705 to Rs 45,950, while the salary of Fire Officer is negotiable.
How To Apply: Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email.
Procedure for Uploading Document
1. There will be separate links for uploading each document.
2. Click on the respective link "Upload"
3. Browse & select the location where the JPG or JEPG, PDF, DOC or DOCX file has been saved.
4. Select the file by clicking on it and Click the 'Upload' button.
5. Click Preview to confirm the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application. If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed
6. Once uploaded/submitted, the Documents uploaded cannot be edited/changed.
7. After uploading the photograph/signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/her application and re-upload his/her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form. If the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
Watch this Zee Business video
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on being shortlisted and followed by an interview.