SBI Card vs HDFC vs Axis vs RuPay Card: Get the best of airfare deals
Domestic Flight Offers: If you have not booked your air ticket and looking for ways to save some bucks on tickets, we have some good news for you.
Are your planning a vacation or going on a business trip? The high airfares may burn a hole in your pocket. However, if you have not booked your air ticket and looking for ways to save some bucks on tickets, we have some good news for you. Some banks like HDFC and Axis have partnered with airlines like IndiGo and GoAir to offer a discount to their customers. Check out these offers:
Axis Bank offer: The bank is offering cash back of Rs 1499 and Rs 1299 on domestic flight tickets booked via Make My Trip. You can avail the offer by booking the ticket using Axis Bank Retail Credit Cards, Axis Bank Retail Debit Cards and LIC Credit Cards. The offer is valid up to September 26. Check out the offer details:
* Offers: Up to Rs 1499 cashback on Domestic Flight bookings (on minimum card paid amount of Rs 5000 excluding any ancillary purchased and convenience fee) on MakeMyTrip
Offer 1: Rs 1499 cashback for below Axis Bank Cardholders (Code: MMTWEDPR):
* Axis Bank Select Credit Card
* Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
* Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
* Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit Card
* Reserve Credit card
* Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
* Axis Bank Burgundy Debit Card
* Axis BankWealth Debit Card
* Axis Bank Privee Debit Card
* Axis Bank Priority Debit Card
* Other Axis Bank Cardholders with MMT Black membership (Code: MMTWED)
Offer 2: Rs. 1299 cashback for all other Axis Bank Cardholders (Code: MMTWED), without MMT Black membership
* The offers are valid for bookings made between 1600hrs to 2359hrs on MakeMyTrip's mobile site, Android App, iOS App only.
* The offers are valid on 1 booking per card per Wednesday per MakeMyTrip account using the above offer code/s
Steps to avail offer:
* Select the flight you would like to book
* Enter valid promo code and traveller details
* Make payment using Axis Bank Credit/Debit Cards
Indigo-HDFC Bank Offer
If you are going to book a ticket for IndiGo flight, you can get a discount of Rs 800. All you have to do is to pay using the HDFC card. "Book today with our all new service 6E Prime using HDFC bank cards to get INR 800 off," said the airline on its website. The offer is valid up to October 31.
* This offer (“Offer”) is made by InterGlobe Aviation Limited (“IndiGo”) and HDFC Bank Limited (“HDFC”), to the customers (“Customers”) booking an IndiGo flight ticket together with ‘6E Prime’ on a Tuesday between August 7, 2018 and October 31, 2018 (both days included) (“Promotion Period”), only on IndiGo’s website (www.goindigo.in) or mobile website (either of the aforesaid bookings, the “Booking”), using an HDFC retail card (collectively, “HDFC Cards”) and providing the applicable promo code. The Offer is not valid on HDFC’s commercial or corporate cards.
* The Customers booking an IndiGo flight ticket together with ‘6E Prime’ on a Tuesday during the Promotion Period will receive a discount of INR 800 (Rupees Eight Hundred only) (“Discount”) per segment, upon entering the promo code 6ETUE (“Promo Code”) while making the Booking.
Watch This Zee Business Video
The budget carrier GoAir has extended the low-airfare sale till September 12. The minimum fare starts at Rs 1,099 for the travel period between 10th and 30th September, 2018. However, you can avail an extra 10 per cent discount if you pay using RuPay card.
"RuPay Offer: 10% off on base fare on booking on GoAir.in and app. Use promo code: RUP10," said the airline on its website.
SBI Card-Big Breaks Offer:
The travel site Big Breaks is offering a discount of up to 10 per cent on domestic air tickets booked through SBI cards. A user can avail a maximum discount of Rs 3,000. The offer is valid till October 31st, 2018. The promo code for the offer is BBSBI10.