CBEC launches mobile app for GST
Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has launched a mobile application on Thursday for Goods and Services Tax (GST) to inform the taxpayers of the latest updates on GST.
CBEC said, "In step with the Government’s Digital India initiative, the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has launched a mobile application for Goods and Services Tax."
The Mobile Application enables taxpayers to be well informed of the latest updates on GST. Taxpayers can also provide feedback and contact CBEC’s 24x7 helpdesk “CBEC Mitra” through a toll-free number or email, at the touch of a button, it said.
The mobile application can be downloaded free of cost on Android platforms and iOS version will be made available shortly, CBEC said.
Taxpayers can readily access a host of GST information such as:
- Migration to GST-Approach and guidelines for migration
- Draft Law-Model GST Law, IGST Law and GST Compensation Law
- Draft Rules-Rules related to Registration, Returns, Payment, Refund and Invoice
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on GST
- Various resources on GST such a videos, articles etc.
- Related Website Links
- Helpdesk/Email Contact