AAI Recruitment 2018: Applications invited for 119 vacancies; check aai.aero for details
AAI Recruitment 2018: The candidates will be selected on the basis of an online examination comprising basic arithmetic, basic science, elementary English/ grammar and general knowledge, certificates/ documents verification, medical fitness test, driving test and physical endurance test.
AAI Recruitment 2018: The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has invited applications to fill 119 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) at various airports in states of western region. Interested candidates check further details on the AAI's official website-- www.aai.aero. The candidates who are domiciles of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa are only eligible to apply for the said post.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of an online examination comprising basic arithmetic, basic science, elementary English/ grammar and general knowledge, certificates/ documents verification, medical fitness test, driving test and physical endurance test. The exam centres will be at Ahmadabad, Aurangabad, Bhopal and Mumbai.
Candidates are advised to apply online on or before August 31, 2018. For putting forth their applications, thet can follow the process given below:
1. Visit the official website -- https://www.aai.aero.
2. Click on 'Careers' on home page.
3. Click on 'Registration Link' under 'Recruitment for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service), WR'.
4. Accept the terms and conditions and click on 'Start'.
5. Register yourself first, and then fill the details and click on 'Submit'.
6. Login with required credentials to fill the application form.
7. Pay online fee and complete the application process.
8. Now you should download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference.
Link for registration: https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/57126/Registration.html
Link for logging into AAI website: https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/57126/login.html
Application fee: For unreserved category/ General category - Rs 1000, while candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen category need not pay any amount.
Vacancy details: Total Posts: 119
General category: 66
Educational qualifications: Applicants must be class 10th pass with 3 years regular Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile or Fire with at least 50 per cent marks. They must have valid heavy driving license.
Watch this Zee Business video
Age limit: Applicants must be between the age of 21 and 30 years as on 30th June 2018.
Pay scale: Selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly pay of Rs 12, 500-Rs 28,500