ZEE5: One-stop digital destination
Television broadcaster Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd on Wednesday launched brand new video streaming platform ZEE5. The launch event took place in Mumbai in the presence of Amit Goenka, Zee International and Z5 Global and Punit Goenka, MD and CEO ZEEL.
Beginning from February 14, 2018, ZEE5 will be the one-stop digital destination for ZEE Entertainment, a global Media and Entertainment powerhouse.
With ‘Language’ as the core proposition embodied in the entire content and user experience, ZEE5 will truly cater to an India without boundaries.
Key features of ZEE5
- Zee5 offers content across genres in any of 12 languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Bhojpuri, Gujarati and Punjabi.
- ZEE5 offers viewers a completely integrated entertainment offering with both On-Demand and Live TV.
- It comes packed with 1,00,000 hours of On Demand content, including exclusive Originals, Indian and international Movies and TV Shows, Music, and Health and Lifestyle videos across languages.
- The ZEE5 App can be downloaded from Google Play Store and iOS App Store. Also available at www.zee5.com, as a Progressive Web App (PWA), and on Android TVs, and Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- ZEE5 also supports Chromecast.
- The viewers who opt for a subscription pack will get access to the entire library of content at a special launch offer price of Rs 99 per month instead of the actual monthly pack price of Rs 150.