Recruitment 2018: Vistara offers aviation jobs; Cabin Crew candidates can walk-in for an -interview on 27 July
Recruitment 2018: In some good news for those who want aviation jobs, it has been revealed that Vistara is hiring Cabin Crew members.
Recruitment 2018: In some good news for those who want aviation jobs, it has been revealed that Vistara is hiring Cabin Crew members. Domestic airline Vistara is conducting walk-in-interviews for Cabin Crew in Jaipur on 27 July 2018 at Hotel Royal Orchid, Tonk Road, Durgapura between 10 AM - 2 PM. All positions will be based in Delhi/NCR for male, female freshers, experienced Cabin Crew as well as CCICs.
The candidates have to come dressed in western formals and have to carry a copy of resume and full-length photograph.
Dress code is as follows:
Females: Knee-length skirt/dress with short or long sleeve shirt or blouse or business suit.
Males: Formal trousers with long sleeved shirt and tie or business suit.
In case you are unable to attend the walk-in interview, you can send your resume to Vistara at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a full-length photograph.
If one is an experienced crew or a CCIC, he/she may attend the walk-in interview or in case fail to attend the interview, they can email resume anytime to the relevant email ID along with a full-length photograph in a business suit.
These candidates can email their resume to email@example.com (for experienced crew) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for CCICs).
Fly for India’s best airline, international operations starting soon! Cabin Crew interviews in #Jaipur on 27 Jul. Freshers, please attend in person.Experienced crew/CCICs may attend or email CVs to:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit:https://t.co/bLritwpRSC pic.twitter.com/KoopQD3755
— Vistara (@airvistara) July 23, 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews in Gurgaon.
1. The candidates should be Indian nationals with valid passport, PAN Card and Aadhaar Card
2. Minimum Height:
Female: 155 cm (arm reach should be 212 cm)
Male: 170 cm
3. Minimum Education: 10 + 2 (Class 12th)
4. Language skills: Fluent in English and Hindi
5. BMI range: 18 - 22 for females and 18 - 25 for males
6. No tattoos should be visible when uniform is worn
1. Minimum age: 18 years | Maximum age: 32 years
Experienced Cabin Crew:
1. Minimum experience of 1 year as crew with any domestic or international airline
2. Valid SEP Licence
3. Minimum age: 20 years. Maximum age: 34 years
Cabin Crew In-Charge:
1. Minimum experience of 4 years as crew with any domestic or international airline
2. Valid SEP licence
3. Should have completed a total of 3500 hrs of flying (proof of hours required) with minimum 1 year as CCIC
4. Minimum age: 24 years. Maximum age: 36 years
For additional information, do write to us at email@example.com.
The airline has asked the candidates not to fall prey to touts or unknown persons misusing the Vistara /TATA SIA Airlines identity. The only legitimate method of ap