Here are 10 key things Mukesh Ambani said on Reliance Jio's new plans
From Jio crossing 100 million customers mark to new tariff plans providing all domestic calls at free of cost, Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani touched upon various aspects of Jio's new tariff plans.
As Reliance Jio crosses 100 million subscribers base on its 4G LTE network within 170 days of its launch, Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani unveiled new tariff plans starting from April 1 this year.
Reliance Industries has officially launched Reliance Jio services on September 5, 2016.
"Your invaluable & constructive feedback inspired us to set new benchmarks in customer experience and technical excellence," Reliance Jio said on Twitter quoting Mukesh Ambani, as saying.
Your invaluable & constructive feedback inspired us to set new benchmarks in customer experience and technical excellence. #100MillionOnJio
— Reliance Jio (@reliancejio) February 21, 2017
"Today I show my gratitude to you, the initial #100MillionOnJio & to ensure you always continue to get extreme value," he further added.
"Jio’s customers took the leap of faith to be among the first Indians to adopt 4G LTE, the most advanced broadband technology in the world," Zee Business channel reported quoting Mukesh Ambani, as saying during the press conference.
Here are 10 key things Mukesh Ambani said on Reliance Jio's new tariff plans:
1 On all of Jio’s tariff plans, all domestic voice calls to any network will always remain free
2. Jio will match the highest selling tariff of other operators and provide 20% more data than what other operators provide
3 Jio Prime Members can continue enjoying the unlimited benefits of Jio New Year Offer until March 31, 2018
4. Jio Prime Members can get this tremendous value at an introductory price of only Rs 303 per month, effectively just Rs 10 per day
5. These Jio customers can enroll for the Jio Prime Membership for a full year for a nominal, one-time fee of only Rs 99
6. Jio’s popular Happy New Year Offer ends on March 31, 2017 and starting April 1, Jio will offer its tariff plans
7. Enrollment to the Jio Membership Programme will be open from March 1 to March 31, 2017
8. Jio Prime Members will also get the full bouquet of Jio’s media services, worth over Rs 10,000 for an annual subscription, completely free until March 31, 2018.
9. Enrollment for Jio Prime Membership can be done through MyJio app, the jio.com website or by simply walking into any Jio or Jio partner store
10. Other Extreme Value Plans will also become exclusively available for Jio Prime Members from time to time