GoAir offer: Big summer vacations discount, freebies for students announced
If you are a student then there is good news for you. GoAir has a smart deal for students that offers a 5 percent discount on base fare and even provides excess baggage allowance up to 25 kg
If you are a student then there is good news for you. GoAir has a smart deal for students that offers a 5 percent discount on base fare and even provides excess baggage allowance up to 25 kg. The scheme is valid for students only and family members are not included in it. The discount is applicable on all GoAir domestic flights. To ensure the offer available is flexible enough to meet most eventualities, GoAir's student discount has been made valid for both, one-way and round-trip ticket bookings. This GoAir offer is applicable for international students as well. A valid student ID card and valid government approved photo ID and international boarding pass of travel within 24 hours needs to be presented to avail of this offer.
How to get the GoAir student discount:
1. Students discount offer will be available for bookings on www.goair.in
2. GoAir will provide 5% discount on base fare only.
3. All applicable fees/taxes are payable by the student
4. Scheme is applicable for students above the age of 12 years, who belong to a recognized School / University that issues a bonafide Student ID card
5. Students have to carry a valid student ID card as well as a valid government approved photo ID and display it at the time of check-in at the airport.
6. Scheme is valid for students only and family members is not included in it.
7. Student discount is applicable for all the GoAir domestic flights
8. GoAir's student discount is valid for both, one-way and round-trip ticket bookings.
9. Bookings made under the Student Discount Scheme can be changed or cancelled. However, only one modification is allowed by calling at the call center
10. Tickets booked under the scheme are non-transferable and name changes are not permitted.
NOTE: Bookings under this scheme are refundable after deducting the applicable cancellation fares.