Amazon Great Indian Sale: Offers deals on iPhone 8, up to 40% off on smartphones
Amazon India that recently concluded its Great Indian Festival on September 24 is again offering deals on variaous products.
- Last chance to join Prime at Rs 999 Rs 499 a year.
- 160 smartphone and over 100 electronics available as Amazon Exclusives.
- 100% cashback on the first recharge with Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon India began its second round of the Great Indian Sale from midnight on October 4. The sale will last a total of five days to conclude on October 8 at 11:59 pm.
“With our Great Indian Sale, we are excited to bring together fantastic deals from thousands of brands and sellers across a vast selection of products in all types of product categories. Customers across the country can buy products of their choice with assured fast and reliable delivery,” said Manish Tiwary, Vice President - Category Management, Amazon India.
The e-commerce giant that recently concluded its Great Indian Festival on September 24 is again offering deals. This time on iPhone 8 and other smartphones.
“Up to 40% off on mobile phones - Top offers from, Apple, Samsung, Oneplus, Xiaomi, Moto, LG, SONY, Panasonic, Bose, JBL, HP, Dell, Canon and many others,” the company said.
The recently released iPhone 8 64GB variant is being sold for Rs 61,990 down from its earlier listed price of Rs 64,000. EMI on the phone starts at Rs 2947.
Amazon said it has 160 smartphone and over 100 electronics available as Amazon Exclusives.
Other deals on smartphones as listed by Amazon include:
- Nokia 6 to be available for the first time on open sale with No Cost EMI benefit
- Special stores like the Half-Price Electronics Store (Min. 50% Off) and Minimum Rs 15,000 off stores to allow deal seekers to discover top discounts
Deals on appliances:
- Up to 15,000 off on Laptops, exchange and No cost EMI offers
- Up to 45% off on Tablets, exchange offers applicable
- Up to 60% off on storage devices
- Up to 40% off on TVs, No Cost EMI and up to INR 20,000/- off on exchange of TVs. No cost EMI on TVs starting at INR 900
- Minimum Rs 1, 000 off on exchange of old CRT TV for any new TV
- Up to 30% off on brands such as Samsung, Sony, LG and Panasonic
- Amazon Exclusive: Buy a BPL 50” TV and get an Amazon Fire TV stick for INR 999
- 32” Smart TVs starting at INR 14,990; 32” TVs starting at INR 9,990
- Exclusive launch of BPL 43” and 49” Smart TVs
- Buy Sony TVs 4K/UHD models using Amazon Pay and get up to INR 10,000 cashback
“Prime membership is available for only a few more days at the special introductory price of ₹ 999 Rs 499 a year, an incredible value for members,” Amazon said.
Amazon is also offering deals for Prime members only. Other ‘special’ offers include additional cashback and discounts on using Amazon Pay balance and Citi cards.