New Honda Amaze: First 20K customers to get introductory offer
Honda Amaze reportedly has started arriving at its dealerships across the country - deliveries of the new car will start from the day of its launch. The pre-bookings of the car too have reportedly started at a token amount of Rs 21,000 during the previous week
The Japanese automaker is going to launch the new Honda Amaze compact sedan in India on May 16. However, the car reportedly has started arriving at its dealerships across the country - deliveries of the new car will start from the day of its launch. The pre-bookings of the car too have reportedly started at a token amount of Rs 21,000 during the previous week. There is already a strong presence of other carmakers in this category and Honda Amaze has to compete with Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Hyundai Xcent and Ford Figo Aspire in the market. To lure the initial customers, the carmaker has rolled out a special Introductory offer to the first 20,000 customers who book New Honda Amaze and take delivery on or before July 31, 2018.
New Honda Amaze will have two engine variants and will get a CVT automatic option. This is a first-in-segment feature. Its diesel engine will be offered with the CVT automatic gearbox. It will come with petrol CVT and diesel CVT variants. The Honda Amaze will have 1.2 litre i-VTEC motor with 87 Bhp-110 Nm on tap. There will be 1.5 litre i-DTEC diesel engine with 98.6 Bhp-200 Nm and 80 Bhp-160 Nm outputs. Over the next few days, four cars will be launched in India. These are 2018 Honda Amaze, 2018 Hyundai Creta, Toyota Yaris and Ford EcoSport S and Signature.
The introductory offer
1. According to the company, first 20,000 bookings, meaning all bookings made from April 16, 2018 onwards till the 20,000th booking is received, are eligible for a special introductory, subject to delivery being taken by July 31, 2018.
2. Only those bookings which have been entered in D’Lite system and are a part of first 20,000 customers will be eligible for the introductory offer.
3. Bookings made on contract sheet and not entered in D’Lite would not be considered for the offer.
4. A buyer needs to finalise the MTOC within 10 days from the day of launch.
5. In case customer’s first choice of MTOC cannot be delivered up to July 31, 2018, the person would be offered an alternative MTOC.